2014-03-23: 2.6.8 : v2 binaries for win32/win64
One file was missing from the installer, blocking tinypy. The file has been added back to avidemux_2.6.8_winXX_v2.exe
No other changes.
2014-03-13: 2.6.8 : Fixes
* Image/export: Proper initialization of Qz for jpeg export
* UI : Add an override menu to force language
* tinypy : Add support for os.environ
* x264 : Improved settings (tobias)
* Win32 : Fix crash when having an audio problem
* Win32 : Re-add mp4v2 to installer files
* Audio/FAAC : Fix channel mapping when source is mono
* Audio/AMR : Re-enabled AMR
* Audio/lavc : Fixed encoding for codec not supporting planar (MP2)
* Audio : Fixed importing MP2 audio detected as MP3
* Editor : Fix deleting chunks of the video leading to seek errors
* Editor : Initial copy/paste support
* Editor/audio: Fix issue when source has more than 4 tracks
* Editor : Better detection of double fps input files
* TS/Demux : Brute force eac3 probe
* TS/Demux : Better initialization, avoid dropping audio
* MP4/Demux : Fix management of PCM audio
* Mkv/Demux : Proper re-indexing for mpeg2 in mkv
* Mp4v2/Mux : Add fast start mode back
* OpenSolaris : Some fixes by pfelecan
* Subtitles : Update libass + very simple srt2ssa converter
* OsX : Enables more optional codecs...
* avsfilte : Performance Improvements (fahr)
2013-12-10: 2.6.7 : OsX binaries
The first try was not working, here is v2.
Should work fine on mountain lion and maverick.
2013-12-08: 2.6.7 : More bugfixes
If you are running saucy/32 bits, dont forget the very small patch in the forum.
The MacOsX binary has been delayed a bit.
Translations are still outdated, it can use some help.
* [MKV] Fix seeking in h264
* [TS/H264] Split on NALU boundaries, it was off by one byte
* [TS/AAC] Add support for AAC/LC/SBR
* [MOV/MP4] Correct management of PCM/8Bits audio track
* [Images] Fixed import of bmp and jpg
* [Build] Support for newer cmake (ajschult)
* [Build] Better RPM generation (mit)
* [Auto/PSP] Fixed scripts (LJ)
2013-09-28: 2.6.6 : Bugfixes
Mostly bugfixes for windows
* Windows : Fixed MP4 muxer
* Windows : Patched x264 to use utf8, that should solve most of the bitrate too low errors
* All : Bumped x264 preset to v2 to make sure invalid Qp from older versions are not used any longer
* Mov : Fixed PCM/LPCM management
* Languages support for audio tracks
2013-08-29: 2.6.5 : Going back to school offer
Thanks to Gruntster who did make the win32/win64 version what they are today.
The usual terse changelog :
*libva hardware decoding
*xvba hardware decoding, ported from xbmc, experimental
*Re-enabled 64bits windows build using octave
*Only lock job database when adding a job
*Fixed the doubled fps bug on mpeg ts
*Fixed positive and negative audio shift having the same effect
*Windows : Better drag n drop support
*Added back save/load video filter set
*Fast, superfast and ultrafast x264 preset by bernd_b
*Support for 10bits h264 decoding
*Much improved speed for downmixing
*Plenty of bugs fixed
Updated translation files are really needed, so if you have the skills and the time, your inputs are very welcome.
2013-05-09: 2.6.4 : Now it works
* Switched to mxe-octave for win32 build, that fixes most of the crashes on win32
* Better compatibility with AAC in mpeg TS
* Translations re-enabled
* Fixed a bug in x264 which could make encoding abort right at the beginning
* Fixed msharpen when width was not a multiple of 8
* Added camtasia codec support
* Fixed VC1 in TS indexing
* Properly clear things when loading a new video
* Report proper audio duration for mpeg PS/TS
* Report proper audio duration for mpeg PS/TS
* Ass/ssa filter re-enabled
Finding why the windows version was so unstable was a hard journey.
Normally, it should not crash more than on linux, i.e. not very often.
A test version for you to play with,
eventually it will become 2.6.4 once
the translation job is done.
2013-03-27: 2.6.3 : Almost there
Only 1 change
* Fixed audio encoding through lavcodec, was broken following last ffmpeg update.
Windows installer is available, 32 bits only. It was generated from linux, so it
might be slightly different compared to usual.
2013-03-19: 2.6.2 : Getting there
Mostly bugfixes, translations were partially re-enabled.
License changed to avoid people bundling avidemux with adware.
* x264 dialog improved (KoolAidMan, steginger)
* Fix project save/load when locales use , are decimal separator
* mp4v2: Better management of constant framerate (jfx)
* Fix editing when cutting on keyframes (jfx)
* Added "Undo" function (jfx)
* Better compatibility of h264 in avi
* Updated libav* to 1.1.2
* Fix dropped frames when copying
* Partial management of non ascii filename for x264 stat file
* Better A/V sync when creating avi
|© 2001–2009 Mean <fixounet at free dot fr>|