2016-09-17: 2.6.14 : Fixing bugs and polishing. For WIN32 only, YOU MUST DEINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION FIRST.
* A lot more is now translatable (D. Amm)
* Hungarian translation (rezso)
* German translation update (euma)
* French translation update
* PT/BR translation partially fixed
* Dannish translation update (scootergrisen)
* Qtx : Automatically check if a new version is available once a day
* WIN32 : Reverted to MXE cross compiler, XP now works again
* OSX : Fixed the packager, it should work every time now (no more borked dmg)
* Decoding : Deal with corrupted stream in a nicer way (H264/TS)
* Decoding : Enable lagarith
* Decoding : Support for flac through libavcodec
* VDPAU : Try harder to release resources at exit
* Demuxer : Image loader improved and cleaned up, more jpeg formats are supported
* Editor : Try to deal better with corrupted audio in copy mode
* TS : Add support for new EAC3 identifier such as the ones used by numericable / DVB-T
* Encoder : Fix most of the libavcodec based encoders
2016-08-25: 2.6.13 : Osx v2
There was a packaging issue with the OsX version, v2 has been uploaded with that fixed. The version reports 2.6.13 xxxxx
2016-08-18: 2.6.13 : Lot of bugfixes and cleanup. There are still some things that need polish but that version should be a nice improvement compared to the previous one.
* [OsX] Toolchain updated
* [Win64] Toolchain updated
* [Linux] AppImage (universal linux64 binaries)
* [Core] Update to libav* 3.0.2
* [Edit] Improved copy mode for h264/h265 video
* [Audio] AAC/ADTS import/export
* [Filter] new video filter : ivtcDupeRemover to remove duplicate after 3:2 pulldown
* [Qt] Revamped refresh screen
* [Filters] ASS/SSA fixes
* [Filters] Improved logo filter with alpha channel
* [Win32] Development files included in installer
* [Filter] ShaderLoader, load your openGL shaders as filters
* [Linux] Compatibility with newer gcc
* [Filter] Partial filter available only for one in/one out video filters
* [UI] Add go fwd/go backward 60 sec buttons
* [i18n] Translations updated
2016-03-05: 2.6.12 : More bugfixes
*[H264] Fixed crash when saving h264 annexB in avi (Brundle)
*[Vdpau] Fixed VDPAU resize and deinterlace when height is padded
*[Mkv] Faster loading of VP9 and h265
*[MP4] Supports more flavors of H265
*[i18n] Spanish translation update by ringmaster
*[Edit] Another frame seeking bug fixed, happened rarely
*[All] Slightly better crash handler
*[FFmpeg]Update to 2.7.6
*[Muxer] Basic webm support
*[Jobs] Fixed right click menus with qt5
2016-02-07: 2.6.11 : A bit of polish. If you installed the beta on windows, just update, dont deinstall !
*[Edit] Try to cope better with decoding error
*[Edit] Fixed off-by-one keyframe cutting
*[WIN] Fixed uninstaller
*[All] Better general support for H265
*[All] Basic support for Opus
*[Demux]Extract keyframes from non supported video in mkv (vp9,h265,...)
*[UI] Cap refresh rate for large video or slow machines (set it in preferences)
*[Bug] Fix nv12 to yv12 mmx code
2015-12-24: 2.6.11Beta aka 2.6.910 : Christmas improvements
* [LIB] Updated ffmpeg to 2.7.2
* [DEMUX] Improved FLV demuxer
* [LIB] Updated libass
* [MUX] x264 : BluRay compatibility is now taken into account
* [AUDIO] Lame : Added 256 and 320 kbps bitrate
* [BUILD] Fixed RPM creation
* [SAVE] Fixed save as image when hardware acceleration is used
* [VIDEO Fixed Crash with x265 when dual pass mode is used
* [VIDEO] Ask if the encoder should reuse stat file if it exists
* [OSX] Fixed case sensitivity
* [LIB] Updated to SDL 2 (win32)
* [MUX] Support for nvEnc added (hw H264 encoder)
* [DEMUX] VapourSynth support through VapourSynthProxy
* [MUX] Convert to H264 AnnexB when saving as mpeg TS
* [AUDIO] Fixed audio corruption when multiple EAC3 streams where processed
* [VIDEO] Fixed xvid4 encoding bug with large width
* [VIDEO] Experimental OpenGL and filters updated (display should work fine, filters are crashing easily).
* [UI] Fixed last folder used for save/load
* [WIN] Windows 7 style progress bar (win32)
2015-06-11: 2.6.10 : Fixing some packaging issues
* Re-added translations
* Re-added avsproxy
* Fixed multi passes with x264 when file has non ascii chars
* Added experimental Qt5 build for mac
* Fixed a bug with filler frames (fraps)
2015-05-16: 2.6.9 :
* x265 support by KoolAidMan.
* Qt4 and Qt5 support .
* Compatibility with newer VAAPI.
* Updated ffmpeg libraries.
* Simple support for nvenc (linux).
* Better compatibility with Dash file, Flv.
* AvsProxy improvements (hinterwaeldler).
* Misc fixes (asjchult).
* Plenty of bugfixes and new bugs.
* Win32 and Win64 builds are now using winbuilds.org, Xp no longer supported.
2014-03-23: 2.6.8 : v2 binaries for win32/win64
One file was missing from the installer, blocking tinypy. The file has been added back to avidemux_2.6.8_winXX_v2.exe
No other changes.
2014-03-13: 2.6.8 : Fixes
* Image/export: Proper initialization of Qz for jpeg export
* UI : Add an override menu to force language
* tinypy : Add support for os.environ
* x264 : Improved settings (tobias)
* Win32 : Fix crash when having an audio problem
* Win32 : Re-add mp4v2 to installer files
* Audio/FAAC : Fix channel mapping when source is mono
* Audio/AMR : Re-enabled AMR
* Audio/lavc : Fixed encoding for codec not supporting planar (MP2)
* Audio : Fixed importing MP2 audio detected as MP3
* Editor : Fix deleting chunks of the video leading to seek errors
* Editor : Initial copy/paste support
* Editor/audio: Fix issue when source has more than 4 tracks
* Editor : Better detection of double fps input files
* TS/Demux : Brute force eac3 probe
* TS/Demux : Better initialization, avoid dropping audio
* MP4/Demux : Fix management of PCM audio
* Mkv/Demux : Proper re-indexing for mpeg2 in mkv
* Mp4v2/Mux : Add fast start mode back
* OpenSolaris : Some fixes by pfelecan
* Subtitles : Update libass + very simple srt2ssa converter
* OsX : Enables more optional codecs...
* avsfilte : Performance Improvements (fahr)
|© 2001–2009 Mean <fixounet at free dot fr>|